Furnace Repair In Hays, Ellis, Plainville, KS, And Surrounding Areas
If you find your family looking in their own chiller thriller when the furnace stops working, time to call for help. After you’ve checked to see if you can fix the problem by checking the thermostat and pilot light, reach out to Reliable.
Do Business with a Reliable HVAC Dealer. Reliable has provided exceptional air conditioning and heating services to homeowners in Hays, Ellis, Plainville, Kansas, and other surrounding areas for over 20 years. The comfort specialists are highly trained and experienced. They will complete your HVAC job quickly, efficiently, and to the highest standards.
Furnace Repair, Service & Maintain most Makes & Models.
24 Hour Emergency HVAC / Furnace Repair when you need it!
When your furnace stops working, you’ll want to repair it quickly. Indoor air comfort is crucial. But If the thermostat dips below 32°F, your pipes could freeze and burst.
Furnace emergencies do not always occur at convenient hours. When you need professional repair at any time, Reliable’s team of technicians is on standby. Reliable services 24 hours a day – including weekends and holidays.
A furnace is an appliance containing multiple parts that work together. If one component stops working correctly, the entire system can shut down. Give us a call if you encounter any of the following problems:
- The pilot light will not ignite or stay lit
If a furnace will not start or shuts off prematurely, the flame sensor may be defective and unable to turn on the gas valve.
- You sense a foul odor that doesn’t dissipate
If you notice an abnormally strong gas odor, or an unusual or sudden odor that doesn’t fade, you may have a gas leak. Please turn the system off immediately and call us!
- The Thermostat Stops Working to Control the System
If the furnace doesn’t turn on at the set temperature, it could mean a failed part.
- You Hear Abnormal Sounds
If your furnace makes strange sounds, it may signal a significant problem. Our HVAC specialists understand the correlations between specific furnace issues and certain sounds:
- Squealing noises often result from belt or fan related problems.
- Banging or groaning noises can be caused by loose internal parts.
- Scraping noises can mean a failed motor or warped fan blades.
- Thumping noises may indicate an imbalanced blower wheel.
- Unusually loud or prolonged rumbling may arise from a faulty gas valve.
- Rattling noises could mean the metal housing fasteners are loose.
- Clanking noises often occur when debris gets stuck in a compressor or fan.
- Popping sounds often result from ductwork sheet metal reacting to air pressure variations.
- Hissing noises may be air escaping from a loose air filter, a partially obstructed vent, or leaky ductwork.
- Whistling noises may signal a refrigerant leak in the condenser.
A Reliable professional can diagnose and fix a potentially dangerous situation.
- The Blower Has Poor Airflow or Won’t Turn Off
The flue pipe/exhaust vent can cause a furnace to short cycle. When dirt and debris builds up and blocks the flue pipe, hot gasses can cause the furnace to overheat, causing a safety mechanism to shut it down.
- Cold or Tepid Air Temperatures
Hot air may leak through your ductwork if your home is inconsistently heated. If frost and ice appear on your roof, heat may leak out of the attic. Call our technicians to quickly examine how to eliminate cold drafts and leaks without overworking your furnace.
Call Reliable for all your repair needs!
Performing the correct repairs is our top priority. We take every precaution and hold ourselves to elite industry standards. Our technicians will explain the repairs needed. If the technician learns that replacing your unit is a more prudent decision, Reliable can install a new, energy-efficient upgrade. Reliable offers many furnace solutions that may significantly reduce your energy bill.
Reliable is independently owned, operated, and well-versed in all local and state regulations in Hays, Ellis, Plainville, Kansas, and other surrounding areas.