Water Softener Installation In Hays, Ellis, Plainville, KS, And Surrounding Areas
A water softener removes minerals that cause water hardness, which is one of the most common water quality issues that many homeowners face. Hard water ruins appliances, deposits filmy soap scum in bathrooms and kitchens, and dries out hair and skin. A water softener saves you money on water heater replacements, scaly faucet heads, and hours of cleaning up soapy residue.
With water softener installation from Reliable in Hays, Ellis, Plainville, KS, and surrounding areas, you can enjoy a cleaner water supply free of hard minerals like calcium and magnesium. Call us now to schedule an appointment.
How To Install A Water Softener?
Installing a water softener is a pretty straightforward process, but it’s helpful to have some instructions to follow. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install a water softener:
- Shut off the water supply to your home. This can usually be done by turning off the water valve that is located near where your water line enters your house.
- Disconnect the water line from your old water softener and remove it from your home.
- Install the new water softener according to the manufacturer’s instructions. It involves connecting the water line and hoses, setting the timer, and plugging in the power cord.
- Turn on the water supply and check for leaks. Once everything is connected properly, run a few gallons of water through the system to test it.
If you are tired of dealing with hard water and need help with water softener installation, call Reliable today in Hays, KS. We can walk you through the process step-by-step and answer any questions you may have. Give us a call!
What Are The Benefits Of Installing A Water Softener?
An installed water softening system from Reliable can offer you many benefits, such as:
- Cleaner water
- Softer skin and hair
- Reduced soap scum buildup
- Clearer glassware
- Lengthened the lifespan of appliances
- Less energy consumed by water heaters
- Lower water costs
Average Cost Of Water Softener Installation in Hays, Kansas
The average water softener installation cost in Hays, Kansas, depends on the type of water softener system you choose. A water softening system requires certain components such as a water filter, timer, and water supply line. If you already have some of these components, your cost will be lower than if you need to purchase all new components. Generally, small-scale water softeners may cost a few hundred dollars, whereas larger units cost thousands of dollars.
Reliable For Water Softener
With water softener installation & maintenance services from Reliable in Hays, Ellis, Plainville, and their surrounding areas, you can enjoy a cleaner water supply that protects your appliances and saves you money. Our experienced technicians will handle the water softener installation process with ease. Get in touch to learn more about our water softener services today!